Collective Sale - Commonly known as En Bloc Sale (CS)
Date: 18 October 2012 (Thursday)
Time: 2pm to 5.30pm
Venue: SAEA Training Room
Trainer: Mr Lee Heng Mun (Click HERE to read full profile)
Seminar Fees (incl GST): $50 (Individual Member),
$60 (Corporate Member),
**2 core CPD credit hours approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD Scheme
This seminar will cover the following topic
The objective of the course is to give participants an insight on the procedure of collective sale and the various roles and responsibilities of the parties involved (especially that of the real estate salesperson).
Key legislation relating to collective sale e.g. First, Second, Third Schedule as well as Section 84 of the Land Titles (Strata) Act will also be covered in this course.
Register online (via Credit Card/ Paypal) by clicking on your preferred date: 18 October 2012 (Thursday), or at our office (via Cash/Nets)
Our office address: 371 Beach Road #19-05 Keypoint Singapore 199597
Our office operating hours: 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri), avoid 1pm-2pm
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis and seats will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment
- For cheque payment, please make cheque payable to "SAEA Ltd".
Kindly state your NRIC name, contact no, CEA registration number, email address, event title and date
- No admittance for participants who are late for more than 15 minutes
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued only if full attendance requirement of core CPD activity is met
- This event is subject to changes, terms and conditions by SAEA. No refund of fees will be given for
non-attendance or withdrawals.