Ethical Responsibilities of Real Estate Salespersons in HDB Resale & Rental Transactions (HDBRE)
*This course is eligible for UTAP funding
Date: 24 October 2012 (Wednesday)
Time: 2pm to 5.30pm
Venue: SAEA Training Room 1 @ Keypoint #02-22
Trainer: Mr Steve Liu (Click HERE to read full profile)
Seminar Fees (incl GST): $50 (Individual Member),
$60 (Corporate Member),
**2 core CPD credit hours approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD Scheme
This seminar will cover the following topic
1. HDB resale transaction process and highlights of Option to Purchase (OTP)
2. Salient points of the Estate Agency Work Regulations including Code of Ethics &
Professional Client Care applicable to HDB resale transactions
3. The difference(s) between legal and ethical obligations
4. Crucial elements for salespersons to take note in HDB resale transactions
5. Rental transaction process and highlights of tenancy agreements.
6. Checklist of what salespersons are required to do in rental transactions
Case studies including newspaper reports and past complaints from CEA’s sharing of common complaints shall be included. The seminar will conclude on the importance of ethical performance and not just sales performance.
Register online (via Credit Card/ Paypal) by clicking HERE, or at our office (via Cash/Nets)
Our office address: 371 Beach Road #19-05 Keypoint Singapore 199597
Our office operating hours: 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri), avoid 1pm-2pm
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis and seats will only be confirmed upon
receipt of payment
- For cheque payment, please make cheque payable to "SAEA Ltd"
Kindly state your NRIC name, contact no, CEA registration number, email address, event
title and date
- No admittance for participants who are late for more than 15 minutes
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued only if full attendance requirement of core CPD
activity is met
- This event is subject to changes, terms and conditions by SAEA. No refund of fees will be
given for non-attendance or withdrawals.