Landed Properties - What every Salespersons should know (LPSSK)
Date: 16 October 2012 (Tuesday)
Time: 2pm to 5.30pm
Venue: SAEA Training Room
Trainer: Mr Lee Heng Mun (Click HERE to read full profile)
Seminar Fees (incl GST): $50 (Individual Member),
$60 (Corporate Member),
**2 core CPD credit hours approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD Scheme
This seminar will cover the following topic
The key objective is to familiarize participants on the various forms/types of landed properties their characteristic. Participants will be introduced to the Residential Property Act and salient points to note in the sale and lease of landed properties.
- Development Control For landed properties and Residential Property Act
- Key relevance to be observed in OTP and Tenancy documents.
Participants will understand the various landed property under the development guidelines and understand the relevant legislation relating to the Landed property especially purchase by foreigners.
Register online (via Credit Card/ Paypal) clicking on your preferred date: 16 October 2012 (Tuesday), or at our office (via Cash/Nets)
Our office address: 371 Beach Road #19-05 Keypoint Singapore 199597
Our office operating hours: 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri), avoid 1pm-2pm
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis and seats will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment
- For cheque payment, please make cheque payable to "SAEA Ltd".
Kindly state your NRIC name, contact no, CEA registration number, email address, event title and date
- No admittance for participants who are late for more than 15 minutes
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued only if full attendance requirement of core CPD activity is met
- This event is subject to changes, terms and conditions by SAEA. No refund of fees will be given for
non-attendance or withdrawals.